repository

So like ever since I got my wisdom teeth out, I've had to rinse my mouth after every time I consume solid food. I don't really understand why exactly the pockets are even there, seeing as my wisdom teeth hadn't crowned(terminology?) at the time of the operation.
My theory was that the teeth was "filling out" the gum, so that it was tight with my molars (I believe the notation is 17, 27, 37, 47), but once my wisdoms were removed, my gum sits slightly away from the gums.

Now remember that story by Roald Dahl called "The Twits", where the dude licked his own beard for a second meal? Well I'm not going to say it outright, but rest assured that I didn't mention this part for nothing.

Also, after finishing our assignment for this TP, I am now practicing string skipping and learning my arpeggios on guitar. I haven't played properly for a while :(

1 comments:

Pg slot gaming said...

Pg slot gaming เกมสล็อตสมาชิกใหม่ยอดนิยมอีกทั้งในรวมทั้งเมืองนอกเป็นเกมเสี่ยงดวงอีกแบบหนึ่ง ที่ได้กำลังเป็นที่นิยมไปทั้งโลก ขอแนะนำค่าย pg slot เป็นค่ายที่มีภาพสวยเกมสนุก

Post a Comment