electoral

Harro,

I was digging up some of my older ideas to see if any of them are more suitable. Also, based on the few suggestions I've got, I think I know what direction we're headed in.
So what I'm going to do here is let you guys vote on these SoundCloud riffs - they're all pretty short. In each I have one repeat of a verse riff, and one repeat of a chorus riff. Just to have a taste.

I'm going to wait till Monday to open up the votes, just in case someone submits any compositions before then. Here is just a sampler. (If you're on Google Reader you'll need to actually come onto the blog page to see the widgets - I KNOW, SO LOW TECH RIGHT)

On a related note (I think I may overuse this pun) - I think I'll start weeding out peepz who don't ever visit :L



The one you've probably already heard. Sad nostalgia.



A new (to you) one - happy nostalgia



Another new one - sounds like a generic goodbye song.


Voting will probably open up in a new post. Any replies will be read but not "counted" until I use a free HTML poll-maker :P
Suggestions and stuff are always wilkommen.

1 comments:

Goldiieee said...

I really like the beginning of the second one but the last like 15 seconds seems sorta disjointed from the beginning.

Post a Comment