choral

Yayay been slightly lazy with Project Semibreve.

But I'm having a "what are we actually doing" moment.

I can't decide whether I want a happy or sad or ridiculous or stupid song.

Hence I would like to leave some homework - everyone link me to a song that you think captures the tone of how you would like the final assembly to sound.

It doesn't have to be the complete sound of the song that takes your fancy - just the riff or the drums or the vocals or something that stylistically you think feels right, and appropriate for this occasion.

Right now the folder has tumbleweeds rolling through despite many volunteerings and so needs some revival.

Don't worry, I ain't gonna be plagiarising, just seeing whether it's punk or metal or radio pop that our grade thinks is appropriate for our leaving.

And that should be about it for now. Cyaz.


[List for my own reference so I can see them all in the same place]
Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Cover) - Guns 'N' Roses
Happy Ending - Mika
Re: Your Brains - Jonathan Coulton
Rooftops - lostprophets
Nothing On You - B.O.B ft Bruno Mars [Chorus]

6 comments:

ronjny said...

for some strange reason I've always felt guns' knocking on heaven's door has this graduation feel to it

Anonymous said...

Brah you need epic songs. Get with the times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQbhwjYbxUQ
As epic as it gets

jwhero said...

I'll take a listen, but I won't be taking anon requests seriously.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha we should do the lazy song...

Midi said...

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonathan_coulton/re_your_brains_ver3_crd.htm
... so it's a little more morbid than the chords sound.

ronjny said...

jim's suggestion actually reminded me of minchin's "fuck the poor"
not sure if it's the same chords i'm not that musically talented

Post a Comment