breaking of hiatus

Broke my chain of not-posting to rejoice in the fact that YAY I managed to update the drivers of my stupid ass Sentelic touchpad to be fully compatible with my computer, MEANING I CAN NOW TURN OFF THE TOUCHPAD. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT BUT I COULDN'T DO THAT BEFORE.

Snapshot into med: It is fun and I enjoy all the topics, and I don't mind going over lecture slides if they whoosh'd me in the actual lecture (thankfully it's not just me).

Cadavers are a great way to learn too. It's pretty morbid to play with stuff like tendons, but a tutor did it (jiggled fingers individually ahaha) so... in the name of science...

Assignments are coming hard and fast but so far they don't seem overwhelmingly challenging, nor am I particularly worried about getting a P- (scraped pass), let alone an F.

Finally got my laptop back, now I can type up shit during commutes WOOO.

Okay end of story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment